Welcome To The 3D Abstract Art GroupTHOUGHTS
First we would just like thank you all for your support over the past few days. Reusol
, and Just-Blaze
are trying to get more members and new ideas to all those abstract nutters
. So, we ask you nicely that if you see anyone out there who does 3D abstract to contact us please. That would be of great help.
At the moment we're are thinking of router groups. Some of the group categories we are working with are helpers, suppliers, brush makers,
. These groups will be up as soon as we can get around to planning it all out. The premise behind it is rather easy to understand. For example, if you create render packs, you would be under suppliers
This club is only for 3D abstract work. 3D abstract in itself is 3D work, brought into Photoshop and finalized. We do not
accept fractual, photography, lineart, traditional drawings, and digital artwork. Only digital artwork that is submitted in 3D abstract
that has been finalized in Photoshop is accepted. This doesn't mean that we do not accept 3D work with some fractual work implemented in but the majority of the work cannot be fractal based. You can also have some 2D in your work as well, this is not an issue.
If you have any problems with this, please note one of us. Thanks!Admins Members
Partners: Resources: 3d-abstract.deviantart.com/jou… Rules
-You must have a 3d program. (C4D, Bryce, Maya, 3D Max)
-You should also have an image editing program (Photoshop, PSP, Fireworks..)
-Some experience with these programs is needed.
-Use 3D programs the majority of your time. This means that most of your deviations are of the 3D abstract nature.
-A lot of people work hard on these pieces. Please, take you time, and dont rush things. There's no contest to see who's best.
-Please do not
treat this group as a contest.
-Show respect to other members art. We don't accept disrespect to any other members, their art, or potential members.
-Please don't stop doing the work after
you have joined. This would defeat the purpose of what we are trying to accomplish.
-We're not saying that we don't expect you to branch out and do other types of art to but don't forget the reason why you joined the group.How to submit your artwork
-Send a note to Just-Blaze
, or Brandonc1(If your work is not submitted in 24 hours please note 3d-AbStRaCt and we will post ASAP)
</i> with a link to the artwork. PLEASE
we urge you to name the notes "artwork
" so we know. Just bare with us since we try to handle a lot of other things as well.
-We will post your work (only a member) and send a note confirming what
piece we have used unless you watch us then there is no need.
link your work to your page and to the original art piece.
-Please post your work first before asking us. It makes our job a lot easier.
-We will only be showing two piece's from the artists gallery a day. (e.g if we like four
deviations in your gallery, we will show two over the period of two days)
-Also, something minor but important. When you submit links to your work, make sure they are in JPG or GIF format as we can't do anything with PNG's. Thank you. How To Join
- Joining is easy but requires a few rules. Once you have read and agreed to the rules, you are eligible.
- Dev watch us and send us a note that you want to join.
- In your note if you would like, show us your best piece.
- When we can, we will look over your gallery.
- If you are not accepted we will dev watch you to see any progress. When we think you're ready, we will pick you up.Under certain applications that have been sent to us asking to join, it has come to our mind that the rules weren't probably clear enough. Please, we need your favorite piece and a link to your gallery. Thank you. Information and Things We Do
- We are looking for 3D Abstract Artists to show what they can do.
- We will hold battles in situations where sometimes teams go head-to-head for a certain project. Now this will only be done once in a while. Most of the time there will be no activity of such nature unless said otherwise.
- We want to show off your work. If you submit a deviation and your in this group and if it qualifies, we'll link to that deviation.
- We also want to provide resources for people that don't have 3D programs and such. So maybe make some render packs, 3D style PS brushes, and tutorials to help if at all possible.
- Each member that joins must watch us and we will watch them.Showing Support
-We ask you to input us as a link to our page or gallery please. So we can get more
people to join and show support.
-Advertise us in anyway possible. We wish to become a large group and help
-Watching us will help out a lot so if you do not choose show us in your sig, then
this is the least you can do.We are sorry for any late entries. We are very busy getting members and making tut's. Please bear with us.
Thank you for sending us notes. We havent deleted them so we will get round to it. Thank you for your timeEmail3d-AbStRaCt@mail.com